• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baled hay near Gu35 area

Hi all, I used to get my hay from the horse shop I worked at called Denes country stores....well we merged with Countrywide in liphook (they owned us for a few years before hand, we are all heart broken they shut Denes) and now don't do carry out hay due to health and safety in the new warehouse (do direct bulk).

So anyone nearby who knows of NICE baled hay I can buy? Just getting to the end of my bale.

Last edited:
Blendworth farm near horndean, not sure if that is too far for you though.

The hay is decent quality and you choose your own bale. They also do the big bags of readigrass, bags of megazorb and bales of aubiose.

Thanks for the replies, Horndean would make the hay quite expensive. Although I have tracked down some in Liphook for anyone else in the area needing some. Hiscocks sell baled hay, as well as barley and wheat straw bales.

Back