• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Hay (Berkshire Area)

Pinkchi

Warren Scout
Having moved to Berkshire and being unable to store a full bale anymore I'm wondering if there is anywhere in the Bracknell/Wokingham area that sells smaller bags off bales or even smaller bags of good quality hay.

I've looked at dust free hay but it's very expensive :shock:

I have also looked at Pah Timothy Hay and or Excel Herbage and Alfalfa Kings Timothy, but unsure how long a bag of those would last 3 small rabbits. (2 mini lops and a lionhead) I work for the company so get 20% discount off those but just wondering if there is anything better/cheaper around the local area. I'm used to paying £4.50 for a full sized bale so my wallets having a bit of a shock lol

There is a Garden Centre called Henry Street in Arborfield/Wokingham area.

They have a small pet shop called Pets Plus that sell small bales for £4.... Not sure if this would be what you are looking for but I buy it for my buns and they love it!

www.henrystreet.co.uk

Even if you don't go for the hay - the garden centre is quite nice :thumb:

There is a Garden Centre called Henry Street in Arborfield/Wokingham area.

They have a small pet shop called Pets Plus that sell small bales for £4.... Not sure if this would be what you are looking for but I buy it for my buns and they love it!

www.henrystreet.co.uk

Even if you don't go for the hay - the garden centre is quite nice :thumb:

I have been to Henry Street a few times it's a nice walk round on an afternoon.

What is the hay like? Roughly how big are the bales? Might pop down there on my next day off for a look actually :)

Back