• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floki the wild baby rabbit

Yes, I meant the cage... Where did you get that from? Having a roofed pen could be quite useful at some point for my ninja!

The P@H wooden houses are lovely. We almost got one at Christmas but I'd already bought her a Kerbl house so the heart home will have to wait for another year.

Sometime in the next 2 weeks we will have a new addition to the family so she will have someone else to lick... Hopefully they get on okay... she likes his room so far...

Just found and finished reading this thread. Lordy! What a weird and wonderful little spirit. It's amazing how she's bonded with you and your OH like that, she very clearly was a little part of your family before you even met her! I really hope she gets along as well with the new addition. Love love love the pics.

Sometime in the next 2 weeks we will have a new addition to the family so she will have someone else to lick... Hopefully they get on okay... she likes his room so far...

She might be a wee bit territorial at first or scared by baby crying especially since she was living in the house first! And or she might poop more and outwith her usual litter area to reestablish her territory. I had two house rabbits, the male was always fine but the female was dominant and territorial and jealous. She chewed our son's toys and pooped everywhere and just in case we didn't get the message there were a few nips too. Sadly she nipped my son a couple of times not as a baby). So just keep your eyes on them both but I am sure they will be fine. She comes across as a placid girl and most single house buns bond really well to all the members of the family.

She might be a wee bit territorial at first or scared by baby crying especially since she was living in the house first! And or she might poop more and outwith her usual litter area to reestablish her territory. I had two house rabbits, the male was always fine but the female was dominant and territorial and jealous. She chewed our son's toys and pooped everywhere and just in case we didn't get the message there were a few nips too. Sadly she nipped my son a couple of times not as a baby). So just keep your eyes on them both but I am sure they will be fine. She comes across as a placid girl and most single house buns bond really well to all the members of the family.

Thanks, that's nice to know... :)

morning greens....

10942745_10152611589005509_144563523391155741_n.jpg

Back