• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floki the wild baby rabbit

Spot the rabbit

10805709_10153035275885439_9031651074048315701_n.jpg

Here she is sat on the sofa last night

10891839_10152568283455509_5322180598889140667_n.jpg

10917077_10152568283650509_5624591917289266190_n.jpg

This is the cutest story ever! I'm glad she wasn't injured by hanging out in and around your car! She's obviously quite a character, she's lucky to have chosen your car :)

Luckily the OH is off now on maternity so she can drive her nuts with her mad running around the house sessions.

She’s been taking to her greens a little more as of late, a few spinach leaves, fresh parsley and lettuce leaves with the occasional slice of carrot. She has a little hay but she barely touches it she much prefers her nuggets.

I think we'll keep her indoors now until the Spring then she can go back out in her hutch and run. Currently I open the door to her run in the morning and then close it at night while we're in with her so she can run around as she pleases... most of the day she hides in her home but in the morning and at night she is like a little kid running wild..

Luckily the OH is off now on maternity so she can drive her nuts with her mad running around the house sessions.

She’s been taking to her greens a little more as of late, a few spinach leaves, fresh parsley and lettuce leaves with the occasional slice of carrot. She has a little hay but she barely touches it she much prefers her nuggets.

I think we'll keep her indoors now until the Spring then she can go back out in her hutch and run. Currently I open the door to her run in the morning and then close it at night while we're in with her so she can run around as she pleases... most of the day she hides in her home but in the morning and at night she is like a little kid running wild..

:lol::lol: yes, I think their pellets are to them what chocolate is to us! They only need about a handful a day apparantly.

My lot are real lounge lizards during the day too. Its great when they get the whizzies isnt it?

beautiful girl,what is the life span of a wild bunny? Obviously in the wild it's much shorter ,predators etc.Curious as to a "pet" wildie.

Mine is like that also. Even when her pen is open throughout the day, she spends most of the day dozing around her home or napping in her pen.
I went back a few pages to catch up on posts I'd missed and noticed her home base has a roof to it. Do you mind if I ask where you got it from and if it's her outdoor run you've brought in, whether it breaks down so you can lay it out in different configurations?

Back