• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

we found a winning hay...

It's great when you find something they like isn't it? They always seem to like the expensive hay :roll::lol:.

It is s brilliant feeling to see a happy bun :thumb: todays things I fetched home was a willow ball, hay tube, 3 diff hays, bag of SS and then a big bag of hawthorn, planatin, dandilion, grasses, and sticky bud...I am like a child at xmas when out foraging :shock: And hubby is like somthing gone mad when he sees how much the bank cards getting hammered with each week :shock: Thats nothing it all doubles when ive had my thyroid tumour out and get all clear (hopefully) because its neaturing and then 3 months later choosing a GF bun to bond with :love:

Hope all goes well for you and treatment is a success..

Onwards and upwards for your bunnies nomming habits too... Nothing nicer than the sight of a happy bunny munching hay and seeing big golden poops!!,

All the best
fee x

Thank you :thumb: I really hope so too because otherwise it will a thread of a diff matter because as much as hubby adores pablo and spoils him ect he hasnt a CLUE on how to care for him so if I do get worse news and if im going to be REALLY ill I will be begging for a fosterer :cry:

Back