• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

'Gorgeous' ( one of the 4 lops )

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper

I don't even know your name or even think you had one so I'm going to call you 'Gorgeous' because you were and
I am so so sorry that humans let you down and that by the time help got to you it was just to late :cry:

Binky free now all well again at the Bridge Gorgeous giant enjoy the green grass and the space :cry::cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Binky free Gorgeous.
You had a terrible life, and didn't know what it was to be loved, and cared for until it was too late. :cry:

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

Binky free Gorgeous. xxx

Edit - Just read the story of these buns. So sad. :(

Last edited:
So terribly sad that he never knew the love and care you could have given him :cry:

Binky free Gorgeous xxx

It must break your heart to get there and find it was too late. Shame shame shame on the owner, how could they do that to the poor bunny. :cry::cry::cry:

So sorry to hear that Gorgeous didn't make it, on the brink of a better life. It is sad that sometimes they are too close to the edge to be pulled back.

binky Free at the bridge dear Gorgeous.

I'm so sorry we didn't get the chance to know you, Gorgeous. :cry:
Binky free and healed again at the Rainbow, handsome lad. xxxx

:cry:... Binky Free Gorgeous.... At least you knew love... If only for a short while.

Eternal love will find you at the bridge...

Xxxx

It must break your heart to get there and find it was too late. Shame shame shame on the owner, how could they do that to the poor bunny. :cry::cry::cry:

The photos of him on this thread were taken the morning that they got their from the rescue to get the 4 lops out, they were taken to the vet's and this one I named Gorgeous had to be pts at the vet's as he had a severe case of mites that had been left untreated and he was virtually being eaten away by mites his back was just yellow crusts, he also had severe urine scald and sore hocks there was no fur left on his hocks at all he was beyond help poor boy :cry:

Back