• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toileting on my bed :(

pilley

New Kit
I have a 4month neutered male rabbit and he has free run of my bedroom, its full of toys and boxes, tunnels etc. When he's on the floor he'll always toilet in his cage, he has never wee'd or pooped on my carpet. But for some reason whenever he jumps onto my bed he'll poop and pee in the top corner often before I can stop him and put him on the floor.

Does anyone have any tips? I know I can just shut him in his cage whenever I leave the house, but if its a long day its not fair to him to be shut in all day. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

I've used Stars puppy pen panels to stop her going on my bed because she always wee's on it. I essentially cage myself in :lol:
mubyzuty.jpg

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

I've used Stars puppy pen panels to stop her going on my bed because she always wee's on it. I essentially cage myself in :lol:
mubyzuty.jpg

So you are caged in at night...and Star has the run of your room? Mmmmmm interesting. Do you have a litter tray to hand so you don't have to hike yourself over the puppy panels in the night if you have to go to the toilet?

Interesting scenario!!!!

So you are caged in at night...and Star has the run of your room? Mmmmmm interesting. Do you have a litter tray to hand so you don't have to hike yourself over the puppy panels in the night if you have to go to the toilet?

Interesting scenario!!!!

Hahaha. Hilarious.:)

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

Interesting scenario!!!!

There's a tiny gap at the top of the bed for me to climb in and out :lol: i block it with a pillow :lol:

She hates the pen, when I.brought the panels in from the car she ran away and started thumping. Its far too small for such a big rabbit! It also means she can't get on the bed during the day :thumb:

But yes, I'm caged in, all bunnies are free range...I am definitely a bunny slave!

There's a tiny gap at the top of the bed for me to climb in and out :lol: i block it with a pillow :lol:

She hates the pen, when I.brought the panels in from the car she ran away and started thumping. Its far too small for such a big rabbit! It also means she can't get on the bed during the day :thumb:

But yes, I'm caged in, all bunnies are free range...I am definitely a bunny slave!

:shock: Got your water bottle, feed bowl, toys, litter tray in there aswell.

If so....I am in awe of you. Such amazing dedication, WOW!!!!

I actually keep a bottle of squash in the top left hand corner of the bed :lol: used to be on the floor, but I can't reach the floor, and Star likes to chew :roll:
It didn't even occur to me to put her in the pen, mostly because the weird shape of my room wouldn't allow it, but she was being kept in a 4ft cage for at least 18 hours a day, and in the pen for the rest, she deserves free range!

Back