• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Slow motion binky compilation

You should send that video to PAH - shame on them with those awful glass cages. But the life she has now couldn't be better :love:

Just watched this for the first time - wow she's fantastic at binkying! Love the one around 48 sec in, and the 'doughnut' one later in the video. Lovely to hear she's still fit and well.

Just watched this for the first time - wow she's fantastic at binkying! Love the one around 48 sec in, and the 'doughnut' one later in the video. Lovely to hear she's still fit and well.
Aww thx,it's wonderful isnt it the joy these amazing creatures bring to our lifes:love:

Haha at her copying you "binkying".my wee budgie will start head bobbing etc when I nod my head up and down.:lol:

As promised some pictures of Hazel and Kevin now and there rabbit castle I built for them in my flat,there not locked up at all and have a wonderful life wrecking the place:lol:
This was tonight:love:

I love the way Kevin looks proud to be lying by her side with a "look at me" kind of face. An adorable couple.

I think if I were a rabbit I'd like to live at your place

Back