• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I present to you... The digging pit! :D

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Just managed to finish filling the digging pit before the heavens opened! A small achievement today but an achievement all the same :lol:

For those who haven't seen it when it was built...

And now full of lovely digging soil :D

Didn't want to overfill it to try and prevent too much soil being kicked out!

The pipe you can see here going into the base of the pit...

Comes out here...

:D

And a little finishing touch...

And while I was digging myself getting the soil to fill it, I uncovered one of Summer and Skye's old burrows from their original enclosure :D

Ok, when I come back as a bunny in my next life I want you as an owner! :shock::wave: That's such an awesome idea! :thumb:

that's brilliant. I'm thinking of doing something similar myself so it's great to see how other people have done it :D

Thanks all :D I wanted to do something like this when I got the first run but never quite got there so I'm so pleased I've been able to do it now :D Can't wait to see what the bunnies think!

That's a really good idea, and done so well too! Thanks for putting up the photos .. giving me ideas about my garden now!

That's a really good idea, and done so well too! Thanks for putting up the photos .. giving me ideas about my garden now!

Thank you, glad I can inspire people as I've certainly taken a lot if inspiration myself from this forum, that's what it's all about isn't it :D

Back