• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Teddy and Wotsit Bonding 30/04 Happy Update!

Still lots and lots of grooming from Teddy to Wotsit, and Wotsit is flopped completely on her back snoring away :lol:

They're still doing great! Wotsit is VERY comfortable with him (which you'll see in the photos!) and Ted is doing pretty well, but he has been stamping his feet and has gotten a little humpy. To be honest, I think he's annoyed at being confined, not with Wotsit. They're adorable :love:

They're still doing well! Still a tiny bit of humping, but mostly cuddling now. I really hope it continues this way! For two months now I've had a pair and three singles :shock: My single girl hates everything with a pulse :lol: so she will stay single, but it would be so lovely for Ted and Wotsit to bond :love:

Here's another photo, with my pretty girl center stage this time;

And whilst I'm here, here's some rare photos of Nahla-Noo (the grumpy single girly) from her birthday photoshoot the other day! :)

She did used to like other rabbits, not really sure what happened. She took a deep dislike to Cupcake and would viciously attack her, and since then she just won't tolerate any other rabbits... I've tried her with five different bunnies. Maybe one day she'll fall in bunny love again :)

What a seriously cute couple! Love the grumpy bun, too! Maybe one day you can go somewhere like Windwhistle Warren rescue where you will be able to have the pick of many rabbits? That way you might have a better chance of finding the right match!

Last edited:
Oh what adorable bonding pictures. Wotsit looks just like a cute little toy!!!

Nahla is just a picture of cute fluffy grumpiness :love:

Hope the bond continues to go well.

Totally forgot that I'm at my boyfriend's house for the night, so I've had to split them until tomorrow afternoon. They can still see and smell each other though :) Thankfully I'm currently revising for an exam, so I'll happily sit in my room with them for the whole of next week! Maybe it'll motivate me to study :lol:

Totally forgot that I'm at my boyfriend's house for the night, so I've had to split them until tomorrow afternoon. They can still see and smell each other though :) Thankfully I'm currently revising for an exam, so I'll happily sit in my room with them for the whole of next week! Maybe it'll motivate me to study :lol:

:lol::lol:

Good luck for the bonding and the exam!

I love Wotsit! She's one of the cutest bunnies I ever seen! :love::love::love:

And grumpy little Nahla just looks adorable to me :lol: I'd ignore her grumpiness & cuddle her anyway :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the lovely comments guys! :)

Wotsit and Ted have been back together for a few hours (ended up staying two nights at boyfriend's, we had a drink with his fam last night at a lovely BBQ, and obviously didn't want to drive back after drinking!)

I'm so proud of Wotsit :love: She's normally so temperamental but she's being so good with Teddy. He loves her and grooms her, but then goes crazy, thumps his feet and starts mounting her constantly, and she's just putting up with it. She even groomed him for about 5 minutes, which is practically unheard of! Really hoping this will be a smooth, simple bond :)

aw good girl wotsit :love: makes me laugh on your youtube channel when you apologise for any noise in the background because wotsit is doing something. :lol: :love: and i think i've heard you saying you were meant to be studying quite a few times! :lol:

aw good girl wotsit :love: makes me laugh on your youtube channel when you apologise for any noise in the background because wotsit is doing something. :lol: :love: and i think i've heard you saying you were meant to be studying quite a few times! :lol:

Yeah she's normally digging/throwing her bowl/jumping up the walls/binkying :lol:

And yes, I am very guilty of procrastination! :lol:

Back