• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weeing where they're sat?

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
Does anyone else's rabbit do this and is it normal?! I'm pretty sure it's Skye - I've had to take out the bed box off their platform in the shed as she just kept weeing in it so there'd just be a pool of wee in the corner. This morning, there's no wee there but Skye was sat at the top of the ramp relaxing when i went out to give them breakfast, then I noticed there was a bit of wee dripping down the wall of the shed, a dried bit on the floor and a dried bit on the edge of the platform where shed been sat so she's obviously weed there but as there's a gap at the edge it's run off the platform and dropped onto the floor :( Is a litter tray on the platform the only option? Don't see how I can stop her? They had also been weeing on the step I made them as I'd carpeted it but as soon as I removed the carpet they stopped. I thought if I removed the bed box she'd stop but she's obviously just doing it where she's sat :(

Back