• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The most disgusting billboard ever!!!!

xoxShooterxox

Warren Scout
I was on buzz feed.com when i saw a report thing about a pizza chain in New Zealand had set up a billboard MADE of dead rabbits!!!
I dont think we are allowed to post links but to be on the safe side i won't....

on the billboard it says..
new for easter
RABBIT PIZZA
made from real rabbit. like this billboard
hell

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!those poor rabbits!!! and people are supporting it just because they are wild:( i feel sick:censored::cry::cry::cry:

btw i wasnt sure whether to post this here or in rabbit chat...just pointing that out:(

if anyone wants the link im not sure what to do with it whether to pm it or not?

How and why would a billboard be made of rabbits? Did I read that right? :shock:
Or is it just that they're putting rabbit meat on pizza, rather than, say, sausage?

I hate when animals are wasted, it means they died in vain. If people had killed those rabbits to eat, fine, but wasting them is wrong - if they are making billboards from rabbits.

How and why would a billboard be made of rabbits? Did I read that right? :shock:
Or is it just that they're putting rabbit meat on pizza, rather than, say, sausage?

I hate when animals are wasted, it means they died in vain. If people had killed those rabbits to eat, fine, but wasting them is wrong - if they are making billboards from rabbits.

The skins were from meat rabbits.

its just disgusting:( rabbits are loving creatures and they are killed and wasted.... most probably they will just chuck them in the bin when they take it down:( feral and depressing:(

its just disgusting:( rabbits are loving creatures and they are killed and wasted.... most probably they will just chuck them in the bin when they take it down:( feral and depressing:(

They were skins from rabbits that had already been killed for their meat.

It doesn't appeal to me but like *lily* says, it's skins from meat rabbits so it's not like they've all been killed just for a billboard.

In general NZ has a very different attitude to rabbits to us. As a nation that protects its natural plants so carefully they, even more than farmers in the UK, see rabbits as pests. So I'm not really surprised.

It doesn't appeal to me but like *lily* says, it's skins from meat rabbits so it's not like they've all been killed just for a billboard.

:thumb: In the article I saw, it states that the skins came from a tanning company, who in turn had sourced the skins from a meat factory as a by-product. I know lots of people don't agree with eating animals full stop and the billboard might seem to be in bad taste but would people throw their hands up in the same horror if they saw a leather sofa in DFS for example?

They were skins from rabbits that had already been killed for their meat.

Ah I see. Somehow I couldn't figure out how you could make a billboard from rabbits...didn't think of the skins! Duh :lol:

Yeah that's not a waste at all then. They weren't killed for the skins and I assume the skins were just going to be thrown away anyhow.

Yeah u guys are right
i guess its just because im only 13 and things like this are a shock for me cause I'm not into the real world yet...

Yeah u guys are right
i guess its just because im only 13 and things like this are a shock for me cause I'm not into the real world yet...

There are a huge amount of adults who are very upset by it as well, there's no shame in being shocked.

It might not be wasteful as the rabbits have been used for meat, but it still strikes me as incredibly distasteful, and the sort of thing that has been done just to shock/ anger people and get the restaurant more publicity and money, which I suppose they have achieved through getting themselves on buzzfeed and places like this forum. I don't agree with the way that they have done it at all, but I'm sure that the people who came up with the idea don't give a toss what anyone thinks, as they have already probably made lots of extra money from it :roll:

It might not be wasteful as the rabbits have been used for meat, but it still strikes me as incredibly distasteful, and the sort of thing that has been done just to shock/ anger people and get the restaurant more publicity and money, which I suppose they have achieved through getting themselves on buzzfeed and places like this forum. I don't agree with the way that they have done it at all, but I'm sure that the people who came up with the idea don't give a toss what anyone thinks, as they have already probably made lots of extra money from it :roll:

i still personally dont agree with it...its sick! i agree with you thou

Yeah I do find it pretty distasteful too. Certainly not something that would encourage me to buy pizza! :?

Back