• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dried cranberries

Springfield24

Alpha Buck
Just wondering if rabbits can eat cranberries? I've eaten a few lately and every time I do my two clamber all over me trying to get them (I've never allowed them to) one of them just licked my fingers after I ate them and nibbled them too hehe

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

:wave: it was gorgeous :love: it's the same with sugar snap peas I'm sure they're not allowed them so I don't let them have them but they love the smell of them

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Fergie stole one out of a graze box I had the other week, he enjoyed it very much but I still have no idea if he was allowed it! :)

Cranberries :thumb:
They are great in preventing bladder problems. They prevent bacteria attaching to the bladder walls so they help avoid things like bladder sludge.

(Good for hoomans too! :lol:)

The only dried ones I can get have added sugar, which isn't too good for a bun. I decided not to share mine on that basis :lol:

Back