• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

No activating email?

Snowy's Mum

Young Bun
Hi,
I just wanted to ask about activating my account. I've registered, but didn't receive an email telling me how to activate it and I've sent a message requesting help, but not heard anything back yet. Is there something else I should have done?
Hope to hear from someone soon.
Kirsty AKA Snowy's Mum

Hi i have reported you post so it will get flagged up to the mods and someone can help you :thumb:

Thanks sazzy. :love:

I'll flag this up for Tamsin but, in the meantime, have you both checked your spam folder as the activation email can sometimes end up in there? :wave:

Nope, not in spam...

Thanks, Sazzy and Karen,
Yep I've looked in spam and nothing there.
I've used this site for so long now when needing advice and ideas, I thought it was about time I actually registered and hopefully be able to contribute from time to time :)
I'm sure it'll be sorted soon. Thanks for your help.

I didn't get an email either, but I am returning after an absence and don't know if I need one.

You won't do, no. You should still be able to post anywhere as long as you can log in (which you obviously have :D).

Thanks, Sazzy and Karen,
Yep I've looked in spam and nothing there.
I've used this site for so long now when needing advice and ideas, I thought it was about time I actually registered and hopefully be able to contribute from time to time :)
I'm sure it'll be sorted soon. Thanks for your help.

Nice of you to join us. :love: I'm sure you'll be 'up and running' soon. :thumb:

Hi, sorry to jump on this too but I have also been reading lots on here for a couple of years now and did register but never received an activation email. I did send an email about this last week sometime but still have nothing :( Was really wanting to ask some questions about house bun boarding!! X

I've activated all three accounts, welcome to the forum :D

Hi :wave:

Ive been trying to register for a while now and I'm not getting the activation email either :cry:

As a new bunny mum I would love to be able to post

Please help!!

ps I have checked my spam folder and its not in there

Back