• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been a year.

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Since we had this beautiful girl PTS. She was only 7, but her family tree revealed a lot of in breeding. She had health problems from day one. In the last 6 months of her life she struggled to use her front legs. She couldn't keep up with the other dogs, she couldn't even climb the stairs. She used to lay in her basket crying. As a family we made the decision that it was cruel to keep her like that. It was heartbreaking, she was the most beautiful, and gentle giant. Still think about her all the time, and miss her big cuddles.
buje5eha.jpg

ze4agynu.jpg

mynezyqy.jpg

vymujare.jpg

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Awww...what a beauty! :love:
I am sorry you had to say goodbye. There is no greater heartache than to bid farewell to such a beloved companion. :cry: ((((((((Huge hugs)))))))) to you. xxxx

Thanks everyone. We knew it would have been selfish of us to keep her any longer, and we certainly have many great memories of her

She's a beauty, it's such a shame that irresponsible breeding left her to suffer so many health problems in her life. At least she had a loving and caring owner to do what was best by her though. :(

She obviously had a wonderful life with you and your family....you can't do or say any better than that.
May she be having a great time at the bridge. xxx

thank you everyone! i still think about her all the time, she was the most compassionate of any of our dogs, and we still talk about her all the time, and how her little traits, and habits actually rubbed off on our other dogs :love:

Back