• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hmmm... odd?

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
Neo was neutered a good few weeks ago now and has stopped with the circling.

He has, however, started to nip more and make a funny noise like part hiss, part squeak, only seems to do the noise when he gets pushed off of the top of the sofa as he isn't allowed up there.

Is he just being a stroppy bunny because he's not allowed where he wants to go?

Sounds like he is telling you he's unhappy at being pushed off the top of the sofa. Hopefully as his hormones subside further (I think it takes 6 weeks or so :?) he will be less stroppy :thumb:

He may just be reacting to being pushed. Could you tempt him down with a crunchie or something else tasty instead?

Sounds like he is telling you he's unhappy at being pushed off the top of the sofa. Hopefully as his hormones subside further (I think it takes 6 weeks or so :?) he will be less stroppy :thumb:

Saying pushed sounds so mean :( we just gently scoot him down but it could maybe still be hormones, I also know nibbling can be affectionate?

He may just be reacting to being pushed. Could you tempt him down with a crunchie or something else tasty instead?

Oh gosh it sounds horrible to say pushing him! We have tried coaxing, tried stopping him (surprisingly hard) and also tried just picking him up to put him back on the flppr but he's up again in seconds, I have np idea why he loves it up there so much!!!

Back