• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy bonded bunnies.

Patty 23

New Kit
For the last 3 days we have been supervising 3 of my female bunnies together in the sitting room. Rosie, lilo and stitch. They seem happy enough, no fighting but lots of chasing and playing. Today they have all started grooming each other which I hope is a good thing as it would be great to put them in one large enclosure together for company. Lilo and Stitch are sisters and have always been together but Rosie has always been on her own and is loving the company. Seeing them all happy together is so good even if while playing chase they land on me out of nowhere without warning................

So glad its all going so well. Dont be in a hurry to increase their space. Give them plenty of time to settle. More space may well set off territorial behaviour.

Mine were in their bonding pen for two weeks. (Doesnt have to be that long, I was just being cautious).

Hope it continues to go well :D

We have a large rug in the sitting room coz they don't like the laminate flooring, they hardly ever go on it coz they slip. When the weather is better I shall put them in the pen out in the garden. They just love to play together. The only thing is our poor lad Gonzalez goes daft when he comes in coz he can smell the ladies all over. Mind most of the time he follows his mummy everywhere like a little lap dog. bless him. (he's my granddaughters bunny not mine)

Back