• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have two mischievous buns this morning!!

tashp90

Warren Veteran
If they can lift it, its being thrown around the room. If they can make a mess with it, they are doing just that! I currently have hay, and pellets all over my living room, boxes being pushed, pulled, and thrown around. Maizie just climbed into my fridge, and Daisy seems to be trying to climb up the wall behind the sofa.
I'm fighting a losing battle, guess I'll wait for them to tire out before I clean it up!

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

And now I have a lot of shredded toilet roll over my rug too. It was in one of their boxes that they like to sleep in, and Maizie has decided to pull it all out, and Daisy is shredding it.
They are binkying everywhere though, so they must be pleased with themselves!

Sounds like they are having much fun :lol:

Get a cup of tea and watch the rampage:lol:

Got any pics of the pair in action :thumb:

vyvuhuma.jpg

This is my rug (it's under the mess somewhere)
They're still binkying away, and keep looking at me almost as if to say "problem?"
I've given up trying to clean, I've swept the floor, but every time I try and do something with the rug the both look at me as if to tell me I'm wasting my time :roll:

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol:

They've been infected with the Bunny Imp - a naughty little Imp that visits buns from time to time and MAKES them get into all sorts of mischief:thumb:

There is no cure - just sit back and enjoy the ride :D

They're eating the hay so I can't complain, but they are staring at me while they do it :lol:

They're usually asleep now, so I have no idea where this energy has come from!
Sounds like this bunny imp needs to visit someone else..it's been here for way too long today :roll:

That's so funny and really sweet :lol::lol::lol: :love::love::love:

Well, for anyone not clearing up behind them :D

Yeah I haven't been too amused lol
Its all clean one, hopefully they're better behaved this afternoon/evening :lol:

Awe they are so cute but yip Defo enjoyed making a mess :shock:

Can't wait till they wake up with full energy :lol: as I haven't got to clean up again :oops:

Daisy is awake, and currently digging in the forage box, which is making a mess :roll: but Maizie is DBF'd on the pillow next to my head :lol: they've certainly made up for the few lazy days they've had!

Sorry, I have to laugh- love mischievous bunnies :lol:
Bella has figured out shes now tall enough to jump on my bed and back off, so she was jumping on and off, on and off like a game while im trying to work :lol: :lol: :love:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Back