• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Concerned about Daisy

tashp90

Warren Veteran
Daisy has spent most of today either lying under the sofa, or flopped out on their blanket. Although this isn't particularly strange in the day time, this evening she still isn't as active as usual.
She has eaten fine today, and pooped fine as well, she just seems to be completely disinterested in playing. She was binkying about half hour ago, and investigating the pillows I'm using while I lie on the floor but she keeps retreating to the sofa/blanket.
At the moment Maizie is hopping around and investigating everything, but Daisy is just lying under the coffee table.
She won't let me stroke her, and won't come to me for me to check her over. She'll take food from me, but snatches it, hops away, and then comes back for more (this is not unusual, shes not as confident or comfortable with me as maizie is yet)

We have an appointment at the vet in the morning as I don't want to take any risks, just wondering if it is normal for a bun to have a "lazy day"?

Sent from my LG-P880 using Tapatalk

Probably best to get any changes checked out by a vet just in case but pooing and eating are good! But always best to be safe :)
Fergie has days where he flops and won't move, and days where he doesn't stop running so I'm sure it's nothing :) I've taken him to the vets determined there was something wrong when he was just tired before, but never had anything wrong!
Maybe just having a lazy day like we do sometimes :)

Probably best to get any changes checked out by a vet just in case but pooing and eating are good! But always best to be safe :)
Fergie has days where he flops and won't move, and days where he doesn't stop running so I'm sure it's nothing :) I've taken him to the vets determined there was something wrong when he was just tired before, but never had anything wrong!
Maybe just having a lazy day like we do sometimes :)

She's definitely not lost her appetite, maizie isn't as active as usual either actually, she was when I posted but now she's flopped down with Daisy.
I think they are just tired, had an unsettled night last night I was up a couple of times with toothache, and my ridiculous neighbours upstairs were fussing with furniture until about 2am which was startling them.
I'm definitely going to get them checked, but I do think they're just tired, fingers crossed!

She's definitely not lost her appetite, maizie isn't as active as usual either actually, she was when I posted but now she's flopped down with Daisy.
I think they are just tired, had an unsettled night last night I was up a couple of times with toothache, and my ridiculous neighbours upstairs were fussing with furniture until about 2am which was startling them.
I'm definitely going to get them checked, but I do think they're just tired, fingers crossed!

Hope they're both doing ok today :) ferg is definitely having a quiet day (not a bad thing he is mental) so I'm sure they'll be fine! :)

Hope they're both doing ok today :) ferg is definitely having a quiet day (not a bad thing he is mental) so I'm sure they'll be fine! :)

Yeah they're fine today thanks, another quiet day, but I think they're sulking after going to the vet this morning :lol: she perked up last night, and has had a few bursts of energy today :)
Aww bless him :) I'm sure it won't last long ;)

Back