• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buster has anyone else had this happen in a new bond.

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
I did a group bond that went bad and decided to bond Buster with Misty after his former bonded brother attacked him.

With Brownie he always seemed grumpy and quite sedate really looking back now. Brownie never was unkind to him or anything and they didn't fight when in their pair.
With Misty he looks like a younger rabbit, happy, relaxed, settled and just seems full of life. Has anyone else encountered this with a new bond?

Not in buns but I have in piggies. I suppose it is the equivilent of us being civil to people we really don't like. We might not kill each other but would be much happier to spend time with someone we actually get on with.

Mine were 2 pairs, and now they are in a quad they are much happier, they have a better bond with their original partners, and have each other too :love: I suppose it could also be the move from hutch/runaround/run combos to shed/large aviary run though :thumb:

Frosty doesnt seem to dominate Snowflake so much now that they are bonded with Tessie and Daisy. Not quite the same I know. Glad its worked out so well for Buster. (F and S had fallen out badly before being separted for months and bonded with the girls).

Back