• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank GOD..

Freakinfreak

Alpha Buck
He is being neutered on Friday, he is getting so damn horny!

Circling our legs, honking and nipping...

Should he chill out straight away or will he still be horny/aggressive for a few weeks?

I feel bad that we let him get like this but this is the soonest we could do it.

Any suggestions for when he comes home?

Do you have a fluffy cushion or fleecy blanket or toy you could give him until Friday? Just to give him a 'wife' till then... and may save your ankles.. and something to 'love' afterwards as it will take 4 to 6 weeks for him to get rid of those pesky hormones.
Just try to keep him quiet afterwards.. and keep offering him his favourite food until he starts eating again. He will be feeling very sorry for himself but should get back on his feet fairly quickly... within 24 hours is normal for neuters.

Lots of vibes for him for Friday.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

At least he's not weeing on you,that's what my lad did :lol:

Castration is much easier than speys. Just make sure you have all his favourite foods in and something soft to lay on.

Good luck :)

Do you have a fluffy cushion or fleecy blanket or toy you could give him until Friday? Just to give him a 'wife' till then... and may save your ankles.. and something to 'love' afterwards as it will take 4 to 6 weeks for him to get rid of those pesky hormones.
Just try to keep him quiet afterwards.. and keep offering him his favourite food until he starts eating again. He will be feeling very sorry for himself but should get back on his feet fairly quickly... within 24 hours is normal for neuters.

Lots of vibes for him for Friday.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

At least he's not weeing on you,that's what my lad did :lol:

Castration is much easier than speys. Just make sure you have all his favourite foods in and something soft to lay on.

Good luck :)

He has now been confined to his playpen. Looks stroppy, giving me evils from across the room from his bed, haha!

He likes to chew soft things, however in one of his beds he has an old teatowel with a bit if carpet on top which is reasonably soft I suppose.
It's the one thing I worried about with him, soft stuff! I'm wondering if giving him an old hoody would be a good idea or not. I don't want him eating it!

a former colleague gave her 'whole' male rabbit a medium sized ball (like a football but a bit smaller?) to hump until he was satisfied. he used it regularly. she washed it occasionally.

:lol: sorry

There is usually some improvement pretty much straight away. I'm not sure how much is the hormones cutting off and how much feeling miffed after the op.

I feel your pain. Oliver is very frustrated and sprays me regularly, but he's a freead bun and not a good weight to be neutered. I'm actually considering hormone injections as I'm finding it quite upsetting seeing him so wound up. My nethie comet was too small to be neutered when he started spraying, but thankfully it stopped the day he was neutered.

Back