• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Samson Braveheart

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper

Sometimes nothing we can do can take away the damage done before a bunny reaches us ...
:(

We tried Samson ... we realy did ... and you were such a courageous boy . So sorry we couldn't get you better . :(

sleep tight baby ... no more pain now .xx

I hope whoever let you get in that state rots in hell and I pity any other animals they may have .

:cry::love:.. what a darling brave boy..

He was a beautiful boy, its just a terrible story.... Binky Free gorgeous boy. X

I'm so sorry poor Samson never had the chance to enjoy a happy life with you but I hope he knew what love was at the end.

Brave, brave boy, sleep well darling xxx

Binky free Samson Braveheart. I hope you are now very happy at the Bridge. Your story touched so many of us xxx

Poor boy and it's sickening that all his suffering was totally needless. It was very clear that you tried so hard for him and he's pain free now though no doubt that's a small comfort. :-(

I'm really sorry to see this sad news. Binky free Samson Braveheart. Thinking of those who tried so hard to save you. xxx

At least you knew love before you went to the bridge... Such a beautiful brave boy. So sorry you had to go. Binky free big boy.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm so sorry :(

Binky free Samson, I a glad that you knew love and caring in the end xxx

I have been following Samson Bravehearts story on Facebook and I was so upset to hear the news that he had gone to the Bridge :cry:

If ever a bunny deserved to live it was Samson as he was such a fighter and despite what he has been through was full of character.

Binky free beautiful boy you certainly was a Braveheart xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amazing bunny, you will not be forgotten :cry: I'm so glad he knew love and happiness in his last weeks :love:

Sweet dreams now Samson, you were too good for this world xxxxx

Angie and Denise, I really cannot find the words to express how sorry I am that Samson Braveheart has had to leave :cry: Sometimes only silence can convey thoughts and feelings in a powerful enough way :cry:

Farewell for now Samson Braveheart, Binky Free xx

He was so gorgeous, and so so brave :cry: I am so glad you were able to love him for a while before he left. I'm so sorry :cry:
Binky free without pain little man xxxxxx

Back