• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cld this work

pippa

Young Bun
Hello

I just got a phone call of a friend! Who knows someone who has a 13 week old bunny and has now decided it's to much hard work and wants rehome him! :-( makes me soo mad why people don't think this through! :-(
Anyway as may or may not no I have two 11 week old bunnie girls! Who I will be getting spayed when they are a bit older!
Do u think I wld have much luck bonding them?
Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

There is a sticky thread on the bonding section about bonding trios which you may find helpful. They must all be neutered/spayed before introductions, with at least 6 weeks after neutering the boy to let hormones die down, otherwise you will almost certainly end up with babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg yeah wld defo get them all fixed before I did any bonding! I have had rabbits for years just not so good with the bonding part thanks will give that a read

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Back