• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

(ahem) my quad...

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
... are tucking into a little spinach with some nice tasty hay. together. without bickering. fingers crossed that the peace holds...

yes, its fun. but matthew's gone to sit on his own again. never mind. he joins the rest when he wants to, and there doesn't seem to be any animosity. :D

:) Very pleased it's working out!

If I was closer to you, I'd loan you my camera so we could have pictures. I have images of them all in my head now - if we do ever see them it'll probably be like when you see a film after reading the book and everyone seems mis-cast!

Sounds great! As long as they're not scrapping, it doesnt matter one wants to sit alone. I like to sit alone sometimes too :lol:

Sounds great :love: during the early stages of bonding my quad Ginger would sometimes sit away from the group, and I remember worrying about her at the time, but whenever they're still they're together now :thumb:

:) Very pleased it's working out!

If I was closer to you, I'd loan you my camera so we could have pictures. I have images of them all in my head now - if we do ever see them it'll probably be like when you see a film after reading the book and everyone seems mis-cast!

:lol::lol::lol:
"they tried to be themselves - but they got it wrong!"

i'm so tempted to get a camera - but i'm giving up work and soon to be very poor so i don't think i could justify the expense. I keep looking at summer&skye's shed, and thinking "I'd like my bunny room to look as nice as that" but i think my four are going to have to manage on whatever i can scrape together. :love:

i'm so tempted to get a camera - but i'm giving up work and soon to be very poor so i don't think i could justify the expense. I keep looking at summer&skye's shed, and thinking "I'd like my bunny room to look as nice as that" but i think my four are going to have to manage on whatever i can scrape together. :love:

Aw glad you're getting there with them :D I'm sure your set up will be just as good. I could only afford to get a shed as I got a bit of money after my grandma died last year. I've always just tried to do the best I can afford and work with what I've got. Your in my area aren't u? There's a group on Facebook called 'our oldham freebies' - worth joining and keeping your eye out for any bits of furniture u could convert for the bunnies :D I got one of the tables in the shed from there, took a bit if graft to clean and sand it but it was free!! As for camera, I presume u don't have a camera phone either? I only ever use my phone :lol:

i'll have a look for 'our oldham freebies', thanks! have you seen the 'i love shaw' stuff? I'm not on facebook but i can see some of the public pages.
there's no camera on the phone i use but i have about thirty phones and some do have cameras - one day i'll get round to going through them all...:D

i'll have a look for 'our oldham freebies', thanks! have you seen the 'i love shaw' stuff? I'm not on facebook but i can see some of the public pages.
there's no camera on the phone i use but i have about thirty phones and some do have cameras - one day i'll get round to going through them all...:D

Yeah I'm on a few of the local pages :lol: Dig out all your phones and get em sold ;)

happybun, I am buying a new camera. Have done hours of research on Which and online and splashing out on an expensive one, as I love photography and no real decent pics of my animals that I am happy about.

My current one has been playing up for awhile, it switches from wanting to take photos to wanting to take a panoramic photo, so I have up switch it on and off and start again. Its a reasonably ok camera, only just over 2 years old. When I get my new one you can have it, all you will need to get is a new memory chip. Its easy to use. Every now and again you will need to turn it off and on again if it is naughty.

It would only ever sit in a drawer if you don't accept. I won't take no for an answer. ;)

:oops:
thank you that's a lovely thought. but i can't take it. ebay it, mrs! you know that's what you should do!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:oops:
thank you that's a lovely thought. but i can't take it. ebay it, mrs! you know that's what you should do!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I already have the one before that on ebay and had it listed at least 6 times, although its faulty but someone in the know how would know how to fix it, its about 7 years so no one is interested. With technology moving so fast my current one is already considered old, I wouldn't get much for it. I would rather give it to you.

Lovely offer BYB. Happybun if you accepted it you could think of it as a gift to all of RU, as we'd be able to see your lovely buns....

:lol:
i'd be on the spot! I'd have to be sure they were all tidy. tabby needs to lose some weight - she's on a diet again...

i'd be on the spot! I'd have to be sure they were all tidy. tabby needs to lose some weight - she's on a diet again...

My set ups always look utterly chaotic compared to many on here but who cares? We need pics of your rabbits you know :)

And look at the pics of my Summer she's a little fatty :oops: Hoping the extra space will help her get trim :thumb:

Back