• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when should I extend there cage???

moi

Mama Doe
At the moment they have been bonding in a small cage with a couple of puppy pens attatched. Alls going well, its been 3 days and we have both of them grooming each other. I cant remember over how long a period I gradually extending the cage with my last bonding x

It's really down to their behaviour rather than a set time. If they are acting like bonded bunnies and you've no concerns with chasing then I'd go for it :)

sounds like you're doing well. mine are ignoring each other...

Oh bless, mine didnt have alot of choice. I know some people are against 'forced bonding' but I dont have the time (or patience) to do bunny dating. I hope it goes well x

sounds like you're doing well. mine are ignoring each other...

When I was bonding my quad in the early stages Dandy (boy) chased Ginger (girl) from the opposite pair, whilst Beano (Dandy's brother) and Apricot (Ginger's sister) ignored them (and each other) for a while, but they soon settled down once Dandy assumed head of the quad position :thumb:

Back