Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Anyone got maze-a-logs for their buns?

  1. #1
    Wise Old Thumper Alison Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    11,456

    Default Anyone got maze-a-logs for their buns?

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Maz.../dp/B00D42I1IE these things?? What did your buns think?

  2. #2
    Mama Doe Willowsmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    3,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alison Marie View Post
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rosewood-Maz.../dp/B00D42I1IE these things?? What did your buns think?
    I got one for Sylvie and iris

    They really liked it ripped it to shreds quite quickly but I wasn't worried because it's all part of their play and it wasn't expensive


    Join my friendly RABBIT Facebook group!

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/657538310931670/

  3. #3
    Wise Old Thumper Alison Marie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Lincolnshire
    Posts
    11,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowsmum View Post
    I got one for Sylvie and iris

    They really liked it ripped it to shreds quite quickly but I wasn't worried because it's all part of their play and it wasn't expensive
    thanks i got nibbles and buttons a christmas tree thing for xmas that they could shred, they really like it so i wondered whether they might like the maze a log too. think i'll give it a go

  4. #4
    Mama Doe Willowsmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    3,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alison Marie View Post
    thanks i got nibbles and buttons a christmas tree thing for xmas that they could shred, they really like it so i wondered whether they might like the maze a log too. think i'll give it a go

    Yeh give it a go! It will be a bit of fun for them for a bit


    Join my friendly RABBIT Facebook group!

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/657538310931670/

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •