• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Today they are off... *terrible news, urgent advice needed please*

Loads of hugs for you.. What a horrible situation. i hope things are Okay overnight..

Fee x

Its sounds like a good sign that he has eaten something. They are SUCH a worry when they dont eat arent they?

Hope you manage to get some sleep and that they are all happy together in the Wendy house.

Lots of eating vibes for Rebel.

Thanks again. I've just filled the run with hay, so at least if he's out he won't be sat on concrete. (That said, sweetie and pepe like to sit out there at night just to freak me out... :roll: ) there is a little hut out there he can go in if he wants, but I just don't want him to sit out there all night, if that makes any sense? Anyway, I'll see what happens in the next couple of hours and then decide what to do when I put the snuggle safes out.

Oh my goodness, what an awful and unexpected turn of events. I'm so sorry you lost Dash. And being mid bond of a trio too which in itself can be stressful, and worrying about Rebel not eating too.
I just wanted to send my love and strengthening vibes. I hope Rebel gets back to normal soon, I guess he's had a lot of change in the last few days, but now he is home he will hopefully settle down and start eating again.

I'm so so sorry you lost Dash :( what an awful unexpected shock :( sending lots of vibes for poor rebel and I hope the other two look after him x

:( I'm so sorry do you know what it was that caused it?

As I would want a vet to see my other two if not just to be safe

Sorry for your loss xxx

Thanks again everyone.

Rebel has been eating hay and had a few pellets and a few of the fibreplus pellets this morning. I'm still obviously keeping a close eye on him. He is a bit quiet, but I'm sure that's to be expected.

Little-Laura, we don't know what caused it, she didn't show any signs of illness and she doesn't have any injuries. I assumed it was, horribly, stress, :D which was the reason I decided on having someone experienced to bond them instead of trying to do it myself. I understand what you're saying, but I don't want to rush them off to the vet when they aren't showing any symptoms as it will just cause them more stress. We move house at the start of April too, so I wanted them to be as settled as possi me before then.

Thank you so much for the replies, it's really helped.

Rebel seems happier this evening, although not his usual self, but hopefully it'll just take time. He's eating much more and came zooming in with the others for pellets and greens tonight, which they all ate together, that's a huge improvement. I'm glad as I was thinking if have to separate them again but didn't want more upheaval for a Rebel or to leave him outside on his own.

I don't think the news about Dash has properly sunken in yet really. I'm trying to think of the positives. She did the hugest binky last week when I was feeding them. She always 'escaped' into the garden when I was feeding them and then would come back when I called her. So she did this huge binky and sped over. :love: my staffy cross will miss her too, they spent a large portion of the time since I got her laying next to each other. (With the run between them)

Thank you. He's still eating this morning, fairly normally I'd say. I opened up the runaround this morning (also for a few hours last night) so they can have a bit more room and aren't on top of one another. Only Sweetie and Pepe have been out there so far, but I expected that tbh.

Pepe at least is very happy with things and has been doing mad binkies all morning. :love:

Back