• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Guys.... haven't been on here in a long while xxx

shell1805

Mama Doe
*waves*

Hey Guys, hope you are all well and your buns are as happy as ever :wave:

Seems like an age since I was on here last, a few things have changed.... Moved house etc

Also, it is with a very heart broken heart that I say I Lost both Bella and Jasper in the last 4 months. I still wake up and expect to hear Bella demanding to be let out and jazz doing excited circles waiting for his brekkie :cry:

As it should, families patch themselves up and try to move forward and in doing that I have opened my heart to a new Little Tinker (I will upload a post in 'stories') Having a baby bun again has been a shock.... DO THEY EVER DO ANYTHING SLOWLY??!! :lol:

Anyhoo ramble over....

did ya miss me??!! ;)

xxx

Hi, Im new myself but welcome back :)

Sorry to hear of your loss, hopefully your new addition will help with the healing,.

Welcome back.:wave:

I am sorry to hear about Bella and Jasper.:(:( But it sounds like you have a new furry friend to keep you occupied. I look forward to see the ....mandatory....photos!!!!:lol::thumb:

Back