• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

When I am really struggling it helps to create edited images of my one and only soul mate Inspector Morse. I see posting them on here as being a similar act to placing some flowers on a grave. I don’t do it just to bump the thread.

I miss him so very much. More now than ever due to how things are in my day to day😢💔

IMG_2269.jpeg

Awww...I really like these latest. 🥰

I don't think anyone here feels you post here for any other reason than to remember, or when you need to feel close to the Inspector. I understand the concern, but please don't be. (((((Huge hugs)))))

We all miss him. He was, and continues to be, an amazingly relatable presence. His soul has touched us all and we were so lucky to have you share him with us.

You were both blessed with a most special relationship, and this bond will never be broken. ❤️ xxxxx

Back