• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

dawPES3.jpg

So when tomorrow starts without me,
Don't think we're far apart,
For every time you think of me,

I'm right here, in your heart

km0HwuS.png

You always create such lovely tributes to your beloved IM. I can feel the love you had for him in the verse and photo. I am sorry his body could not stay with you, yet it is clear that his heart and soul are forever entwined with yours.

Hugs and love.

You always create such lovely tributes to your beloved IM. I can feel the love you had for him in the verse and photo. I am sorry his body could not stay with you, yet it is clear that his heart and soul are forever entwined with yours.

Hugs and love.
Thank you. I do feel privileged to have experienced such a unique bond with him. I know it is a once in a lifetime thing though.

The Inspector was a profound influence in all our lives. He is greatly missed and remembered fondly by so many whom he never knew. ❤️

Jane,
You amaze me with all the wonderful photos and words you post in memory of Inspector Morse.
He will never leave you, because you mean as much to him as he does to you.

A very lonely Christmas for me too, Jane. I empathize.
Thinking of you. I think you'll recognize this handsome fellow on our tree. 🥰
1000008572.jpg
Pride of place...even if the forum still wants it sideways. xxxxx

A very lonely Christmas for me too, Jane. I empathize.
Thinking of you. I think you'll recognize this handsome fellow on our tree. 🥰
View attachment 754
Pride of place...even if the forum still wants it sideways. xxxxx
Oh M, I am so moved that you have an Inspector Morse heart on your Christmas tree ❤️😭❤️ To know that The Inspector touched the lives of others means more than I can say ❤️

In a way he bought us together if I remember correctly. I think you saw his photo on ‘Disapproving Rabbits’ and searched for information about him which led you to RU. Or maybe my addled brain has imagined all of that.

I know that you truly understand the way I feel now he is no longer here in his physical form. The fact that you are now facing the same unimaginable emptiness and grief having lost little Jenna is not how I wanted the year to end for you.

We both know that our soul mates can never be replaced and that we will never ‘get over’ losing them. But we can try to take comfort in knowing that we were blessed to have experienced such a unique bond with a particular pet. Not everyone has that experience. It is more than love and the bond cannot be broken by anything, not even death x

Th
Oh M, I am so moved that you have an Inspector Morse heart on your Christmas tree ❤️😭❤️ To know that The Inspector touched the lives of others means more than I can say ❤️

In a way he bought us together if I remember correctly. I think you saw his photo on ‘Disapproving Rabbits’ and searched for information about him which led you to RU. Or maybe my addled brain has imagined all of that.

I know that you truly understand the way I feel now he is no longer here in his physical form. The fact that you are now facing the same unimaginable emptiness and grief having lost little Jenna is not how I wanted the year to end for you.

We both know that our soul mates can never be replaced and that we will never ‘get over’ losing them. But we can try to take comfort in knowing that we were blessed to have experienced such a unique bond with a particular pet. Not everyone has that experience. It is more than love and the bond cannot be broken by anything, not even death x
Thank you Jane ❤️
Your words have touched me deeply. Bless you. 🥰
Yes, I have the lovely ornament and also the mug, still. Plus all your beautiful homemade cards and the unique photos. I always smile when I see the Inspector. He did indeed bring us together through DR. A most fortuitous event and obviously his special serendipity. 💖

He has touched more lives than he could ever know, thanks to you sharing him with us. 🙂 xxxxx

Your latest IM photos look so festive plus they capture the lovable personality of your one and only soul bunny.
He was so lucky to have your loving cate and you his. Hugs.

Back