• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

I love the photos that you treat to the shimmering pond reflection feature. :love: It's such a beautiful and peaceful image. :)

I haven't been here in awhile, you've done some lovely work with your favorite memories of our dear Inspector, Jane. :love: Thinking of you. xxxxx

Every Sunday morning I tidy up and clean Inspector Morse's Memorial Chair :love: I would sell my soul if I could see him back on it again. My precious, irreplaceable soulmate :love:

9KpQkTp.jpg

DGx16Pg.jpg

km0HwuS.png

:love:

Such a gorgeous little face he had. I can see why he was so special to you Jane. R.I.P Inspector Morse and thank you so much for everything [emoji173][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Purple really is his color. :love:
I was just noting the timestamp in the title of this thread. My gosh, it doesn't seem like it's been this long, but I know for you each moment has been an eternity. :cry: ((((((Huge hugs)))))))
My Morse mug still has pride of place on my dresser next to the numerous photos and paw print castings of my bridge babies. I can say hello to him every morning. He was such a unique and personable rabbit. :love:

Thinking of you, Jane. xxxxx

I am sure IM likes his tribute. That picture of him makes me want to give him a big cuddle. You were lucky to have each other. He will never leave you.

Purple really is his color. :love:
I was just noting the timestamp in the title of this thread. My gosh, it doesn't seem like it's been this long, but I know for you each moment has been an eternity. :cry: ((((((Huge hugs)))))))
My Morse mug still has pride of place on my dresser next to the numerous photos and paw print castings of my bridge babies. I can say hello to him every morning. He was such a unique and personable rabbit. :love:

Thinking of you, Jane. xxxxx

You probably noticed the IM Jellycat you and C sent me. He is still wearing his Thames Valley CID pass that C designed :love:

I use the IM Throw you had made on my bed and the canvas painting C did for me is on the wall in my lounge :love:

Some of the other items on the chair are gifts from RUers too :love:

Then of course there is the beautiful Sarah Stribling Portrait that my RU friends all commissioned, which can be seen hanging on the wall above IM’s Memorial Chair :love:

Last edited:
Christmas Day and every second of every day of every year, two souls who are loved and missed more than words can ever adequately express

0xeifei.jpg

:love::cry::love:

New Year’s Day 2023

Almost 9 years may have passed since I lost my one and only soul mate, my whole world. I am a person of no Faith, but I have to hold on to a belief that one day, hopefully very soon, our souls will be reunited again. And then we will be forever as one.

‘’Let everyone debate the true reality
I'd rather see my world the way it used to be
A little bit of courage is all we lack
So catch me if you can 'cause I'm going back’’

- Phil Collins, ‘Going Back’

NqttCej.jpg

I believe IM is comforting your mum the way he comforted you and they will both be there for you when it is time for you to be reunited.
:love:
Sending you a warm hug.

Back