• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Thinking of you, my dear friend, and wonderful Inspector Morse. (((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))

This morning I noticed that my mini daffodils were sprouting and in bloom in my garden. I was surprised as it is still cold and rainy here and we're even expecting a trace of snow/frost by tomorrow....and surely they weren't this visible yesterday.

These daffodils, which I've hardly tended, are yellow like yours in the photo. I'm going to take that as a sign that Inspector Morse has looked my way. :love:

I miss him too, Jane. He was that most unusual rabbit whose photo led me to you and RU. He can never be forgotten and will forever be loved by so many he never knew.

He is always with you...of that I have no doubt. Sending lots of love your way today. xxxxxxx

Thank you, I am not sure many people understand just how strong the bond is I have with The Inspector. I know some may think I should 'move on' but I do not want to. I will never leave The Inspector in the past. NEVER.

A lovely memorial to the Inspector. I, too, am sure his spirit is still around you, giving you the strength to get through life's obstacles and challenges. Seeing pictures of his face still make me smile :love: He just looks so ……………………………. Morsey:):):)

Thank you, I am not sure many people understand just how strong the bond is I have with The Inspector. I know some may think I should 'move on' but I do not want to. I will never leave The Inspector in the past. NEVER.
How could you ever leve him in the past? He is a part of you and you are here in the present.

I dont have words Morse, but with you they are not needed........................... :cry:

NV0APQ3.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back