• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

So sad to see Morse in Rainbow Bridge. He was a real legend of the rabbit world.

Thinking of you, and hoping that sharing all these wodnerful photos has brought you a little comfort at this sad time.

Love and hugs. xxx

Morse and Libby were a beautiful couple and your words brought tears to my eyes Jane, what a beautiful tribute. I hope Morse and Libby are reunited at the bridge and I think what Lobo said is very true. With rabbits especially we need not words but the language of love, respect and understanding. I am glad Morse passed so peacefully with you who he loved so much. I hope you will be alright Jane xx

What could I possible say, Jane, you know we were all in love with him ... He will surely be missed by many, and I will still often check for a new Morsey monday picture...
The only good thing is that he is disease-free now, wherever he is.You were amazing together, don't think of it as a loss of losing but as an amazing gift from destiny for knowing him.

A beautiful tribute and wonderful photos that show Morse in all his gloriousness and Morseiness. He was and still is a truly amazing creature. He had a wonderful life here on earth, I can picture him now with reunited with Libby. I have no doubt he will soon be a legend at the bridge too.

Thinking of you Jane xxx

So sorry :-(

I have not been on the forum for a very long time . George put on face book about your terrible loss and I had to log in to give me sincere sympathy when I heard of Morses passing to rainbow bridge XXXX A once in a life time rabbit very special :-(

Can't believe it, such a shock. I have to say though, I was expecting when the time came that I would be in floods of tears, but it's just not possible to be sad about a life so well lived, those photos are a real tribute to how special your time with him was, and it's that we should focus on, not that he's gone. Another star in the sky tonight xx

Oh Morse - you are a giant amongst rabbits...a true inspiration to us all. You will be so missed by all of us but I am happy you're back with Libby again at the Bridge. Binky free big boy :love:

A wonderful tribute for a marvelous Rabbit :love:

I had forgotten he and Big Libby were a couple:oops:

Binky Free Morse run free with Big Libby together again :love:

The pic of her looking at him on the chair is adorable :love:

I’m Always with You

Look for me not here, for I have flown away
My body grew weak, and here I could not stay

But my spirit lives, although you cannot see
It continues on, the essence that is me

For, you must recall, what is loved never dies
In the bright sun see the sparkle of my eyes

In sun-kissed grass feel my silky-soft, warm fur;
Feel my gentle breaths when summer breezes stir

A soft rose petal–just like my velvet nose;
A pussy-willow–just like my plushy toes

Fuzzy dandelions are like my tail of fluff;
Open your senses–you’ll know me sure enough

My whiskers’ tickle, the grass on your bare feet;
My hind feet thumping in Earth’s own rhythmic beat

A leaf on your face, the soft tips of my ears…
Just pay attention–look! hear! feel! through your tears

Always in your heart, and ever in your mind–
You needn’t look far–would I leave you behind?

by Pat Dallman-Weaver .

Binky Free wonderful Morse I will never ever forget you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you Jane and sending hugs (((hugs))) xxx

Had a cry reading your beautiful tribute and looking at the gorgeous photos, had to go and give my 2 girls extra cuddles. I am so sorry to hear about Morse, he was a handsome rabbit and obviously loved so much by you and he obviously loved you back just as much. He will always be with you in spirit and will be looking down on you and looking after you xxxxxx

Thank you all so much for posting on The Inspector's tribute thread. I am afraid I am likely to be a very quiet member of RU for the foreseeable future, but I just wanted you all to know how much your support means to me xx

I'm so sorry Jane, he truly was magical this thread reflects it & your tribute to him. He was your soulmate :love:

I really don't have the words for such a sad occasion.

Losing one so special is devastating beyond belief.

Please take as good care of yourself as you took of Morse, let his determination against the odds be your inspiration to face each day.

...and spend as much time with us on RU as you feel able.

Jane, we're all behind you. Lean on us, take comfort in our words. Morse is with Big Libby and Sir Victor, he's being looked after. Let us look after you. Post, don't post. Do as you need to do. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Jane, we're all behind you. Lean on us, take comfort in our words. Morse is with Big Libby and Sir Victor, he's being looked after. Let us look after you. Post, don't post. Do as you need to do. Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^ This exactly xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A much loved bunny who has left pawprints on so many peoples hearts.

Sleep peacefully beautiful xxx

Back