• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Remembering the Inspector - his inmorsigating and love of multi-course breakfasts - his wisdom, unique face and character and the unconditional love he had for you, Jane.

I never met Morse in the fur but he is still part of my life as you made him so real to so many of us.

xxx

Thinking of you, on this hardest of days.

The Inspector was one of a kind. I may not have known him, but they obviously broke the mould when they made him.

Such a special not-so-wee lad. xxx

Have been thinking of Morse and you today Jane. I too thought it was two years since he slipped away. Morse will never be forgotten xx

'And can it be that in a world so full and busy the loss of one creature makes a void so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of eternity can fill it up'

~
Charles Dickens

Morse will always be with you guiding the way xx

Thinking of you and sending lots of gentle ((((( hugs )))))

Lots of hugs, Jane. And there's no doubt in my mind that the Inspector is at your side at all times. ((((((Hugs)))))) xxxx

Back