• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Jane, sending you the gentlest of hugs. Inspector Morse will always be with you. And Morse pup is right by your side. Hold onto them, they are there for you. xxxxx

Jane, I'm away at the moment so only now catching up with RU.

I'm praying you are ok, sending lots of love and gentle ((((( hugs ))))) xx

Really hoping everything is alright there, Jane. Thinking of you and sending gentle ((((((hugs)))))) xxxx

Thank you all. 'Things' are pretty wretched here, but seeing your posts helps me feel a little less terrified and alone.

The Inspector's physical absence is felt acutely, especially at times like this. But I do believe that there is something of his 'being' that remains with me. He was a remarkable Rabbit and he taught me so much. I dont think that all he gave to me during his lifetime can have totally left me.

But I would sell my soul to be able to cuddle him just one more time

Thank you all. 'Things' are pretty wretched here, but seeing your posts helps me feel a little less terrified and alone.

The Inspector's physical absence is felt acutely, especially at times like this. But I do believe that there is something of his 'being' that remains with me. He was a remarkable Rabbit and he taught me so much. I dont think that all he gave to me during his lifetime can have totally left me.

But I would sell my soul to be able to cuddle him just one more time

I'm sorry things are so bad :cry: but I'm glad our posts were able to bring you some comfort. He will always be with you in spirit.

What he gave to you in his lifetime will never leave you, you will always have that.

Have a Morse pup cuddle. I know it's not the same but I'm sure he can help you :love:

Sending hugs and vibes xx

Back