• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Such a beautiful tribute for such a special boy his soul will live on with you forever and he will always be looking over you.

I still can't believe he's gone :( can't imagine the pain you're going through. **hugs**

Sleep well Morse xxxx

I am so sorry, Jane. Another very 'special' bun has left for the Bridge. RIP Morse and run free with the other Bridge buns there. xxx
Sending hugs at such a difficult time. (((((())))))

I don't usually venture into Rainbow Bridge but had to for Morse. Most of us never met him in the fur, yet I know there are many who are mourning his passing. The Inspector's character really shone through in his photos and in your stories about him, Jane. Thank you so much for sharing such a unique rabbit with RU.

Binky free Morse. You will be missed by so many people you never met. I am glad you passed to the Bridge peacefully in the arms of the human you loved so very much.

I don't believe a spirit like Morse's can ever be totally extinguished. He will still be around you, Jane, trying to ensure you are OK and surrounding you with his incredible love and inimitable 'Morsiness'.

xxxxxx

I don't usually venture into Rainbow Bridge but had to for Morse. Most of us never met him in the fur, yet I know there are many who are mourning his passing. The Inspector's character really shone through in his photos and in your stories about him, Jane. Thank you so much for sharing such a unique rabbit with RU.

Binky free Morse. You will be missed by so many people you never met. I am glad you passed to the Bridge peacefully in the arms of the human you loved so very much.

I don't believe a spirit like Morse's can ever be totally extinguished. He will still be around you, Jane, trying to ensure you are OK and surrounding you with his incredible love and inimitable 'Morsiness'.

xxxxxx

Wonderfully put and so very true xx

I still can't believe this, i too kind of thought Morse would always be around :cry: it won't be the same without you, dear Morsey :cry: you were an inspiration, a true legend, your memory will never die xxx

A beautiful tribute with amazing pictures Jane, he was so so handsome and unique. Please let us help you through this xxx

Binky free with Big Libby Morsey, we will always love you XxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :cry:

I don't use the forum often anymore but I saw the news on Facebook and just wanted to say how sorry I am :( sleep tight morse you were a truly special rabbit who touched all of our hearts

Good bye, Chief Inspector Morse :cry:

The most amazing, beautiful and one-of-a-kind rabbit ever known. Don't stop inmorstigating!

Have fun at the bridge x x x x

Wonderful pictures of a truly amazing rabbit.

Morse was loved and will be missed by so many :(

Have fun at the bridge Inspector, look after all the other RU bunnies. x

Such a beautiful tribute, Jane, for the wonderful rabbit that was Morsey.

Farewell Inspector Morse xxxx

Morse, a beautiful rabbit inside and out and will be missed by everyone here. Morse couldn't have wished for a better life.

RIP beautiful Morse - reunited with Libby.

"Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again".

Thinking of you Jane xxx

The bond we develop with our pets cannot be by conversing with them in a language we would use with a fellow human, for that has little meaning to them. Instead it is the much more powerful language, the language that needs not words; it is the language of the heart. It is forged by requited love and respect and dwells deep in the soul of each. Death cannot sever such a bond; it can only take away the physical, never the emotional tie.

Thank you Jane for sharing this wonderful life with us, and Morse, may the road rise up to meet you.

The bond we develop with our pets cannot be by conversing with them in a language we would use with a fellow human, for that has little meaning to them. Instead it is the much more powerful language, the language that needs not words; it is the language of the heart. It is forged by requited love and respect and dwells deep in the soul of each. Death cannot sever such a bond; it can only take away the physical, never the emotional tie.

Thank you Jane for sharing this wonderful life with us, and Morse, may the road rise up to meet you.

That is beautiful - and so true.

Back