• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Sending you tender and comforting ((((((((hugs))))))) Jane.
Morse is with you and he knows your struggles. He walks beside you through them each day. Lean on him. xxxx

I know that you have been a part of making today possible Morse. I am going to do my absolute best not to let you down and to make this event a tribute to you and to all you are to me.

You remain my one and only, my true Soul Mate xx

((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))
I know he is with you and smiling away as he would do. :) Thinking of you today and sending my support, as always. xxxxxxx

A beautiful post, Jane. :love:
I am sure he is smiling upon you this morning, as he must do each day. Always with us and always loved and adored. :love: Good Morning, Inspector. xxxx

Desperately needing the help of my Soul Mate, Morse there is no living being more special to me than you.

Please send me a sign this morning Morse, please help me

I want to do this

But the Demon wont let me :cry:

I love you so, so much Morse xx

Hugs Jane. You have come so far without Morse physically by your side. You have come through so much since he slipped away and I truly believe that this is because he was and always will be alongside you in spirit.

Look into Morse pup's gorgeous brown eyes and try and take some comfort and strength that the Inspector is as much with you as Morse pup is. I believe that the Inspector has helped send Morse pup to you and is working alongside him in trying to help you silence the demon.

You are in my thoughts xx

I, too, believe the Inspector's spirit is with you.

Morse was such an incredibly strong personality and was so unique there is no way all that energy, spirit and wisdom would have just disappeared with his earthly body - it has just changed form.

I also believe Morse puppy was 'sent' to you.

You have come so far, Jane, your demons are bound to fight back but, with the support of the Inspector, Morse Puppy, your warren, past and present, and the love and vibes from your friends IRL and at RU you CAN beat your demons.

The Inspector will send you a sign - it just may not be immediately recognisable.

Thinking of you xxx

Morse has never truly left you Jane, and he never will. He loves you.
We love you too. ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))) Thinking of you. xxxxxxx

Dear Jane,

Not only is Morse inside you; a piece of Morse remains in all of your friends on RU who enjoyed your pictures and stories of Morse throughout the years.
Sending you some Morse hugs.

Back