• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

I cannot imagine your despair Jane :cry::cry::cry:

Thinking of you and sending love and strength.

I am so so sorry that times are so desperate for you.

(((((((((( hugs )))))))))) xxxx

Your in my thoughts everyday, I wish there was something I could say or do but I just don't know what.

Sending you lots of strength & healing energy xx

I am glad you posted on this thread today so it would come to the top and I could read all your lovely sentiments.
You are lucky to carry the memories of Morse in your heart and soul.
Close your eyes and think of the softness of his fur and the strength of his spirit.
He is here with you always.

Such a lovely photo :love: (((((((((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))))))))))))))
It always strikes me with a warm feeling when I see images of you cuddling him. He certainly seemed to genuinely enjoy it. I couldn't get away with that with any of my bunnies. Morse will always be such a star! :love: xxxxxxxx

Such a wonderful photo of you both :love:

I hope you are ok Jane, sending love and strength and if you need anything, I'm only a click away.

Take care xxxx

I do love this photo :love:
Thinking of you Jane, and sending more hugs and gentle, comforting thoughts and prayers your way. xxxxxxxx

Dear Jane,

I am so glad to see another beautiful picture that captures the love you and Morse shared! Just by looking at this I can almost feel his softness against my face.
How nice that you and he were joined together forever in your hearts.

Back