• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Morse :love: Wish i had heard of you before. You were such an amazing character. Wish i could have heard about all you antics over the years. :love:

Binky free Morse.

Thinking of you Jane. x

:cry: What a perfect tribute :love: My heart as joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today. Never has the thousand part of that been more true. Your heart and his are bound forever *huge hugs for you*

That third photo down, where he and Libby are flopped together...that's what they're doing now, up at the Bridge. No more pain for either of them.

Sweet Morse, RU will never forget you.

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))) to our lovely, strong Jane.

xx

We mourn with you Jane, he was truly magnificent, thank you for sharing him with us.
E ngau kino nei te aroha.

Binky free great Morse.
You will be missed greatly but have fun now with Big Libby.
Massive hugs to you Jane, we are all here for you, please remember that.

A beautiful tribute to Morse, he was one very special rabbit. I'm so deeply sorry he has gone :cry: I'm sure many tears will have been shed for him :cry: Binky free with Big Libby Inspector Morse xx

Sending huge hugs Jane, thinking of you, we're all here for you xx

Goodnight Inspector Morse, what a handsome guy!

Take my love to my guys at the bridge :love::love::love::love::love:

*HUGS* Jane xxx

Morse truly was a very special rabbit, he touched so many lives.

My heart breaks for you Jane.

Happy Morsey Monday Morse, Binky free you wonderful boy xxx

Back