• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Morse doesn't want you to be sorry Jane - he had the most incredible life with you, full of love and care and he wants you to be happy.

He knows you will never, ever forget him or try and replace him. His spirit will always be with you.

Take care xxx

Try not to feel guilty Jane. You adored him & now another bunny is going to have a truly amazing life with you. No, he will never replace Morse, but he will hopefully give you lots of love & happy times xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely this :thumb:

Sending hugs xx

My first thought when I read about Lord Herbert of Lopsley is that Morse send him to you. Morse loves you sooooo much and wants you to be happy and would be honored to have you care for another bunny in his honor. I don't think that he would view it as you trying to replace him at all.

The spirit of Morse will always live in your heart and will watch over you. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morse will live on in so many other people's hearts too. xxxxx

Beautiful picture.:love::love:

Last edited:
I never got the pleasure of reading morses stories...I wish I had..but what a beautiful special boy and so much love from you...goid night god bless big man xx hugs to you jane xx

Sending hugs to u Jane and continue to post about Morse as we all know that the grief doesn't get easier to bear just easier to hide x x

Another wonderful picture of our dear Morse and a very powerful and true sentiment to accompany it.
(((((((((((((((((Massive hugs))))))))))))))))))))
Thinking of you and sending comforting vibes and prayers your way to help uplift you and help you to carry on, dear friend.
I may be limping myself, but I will still offer you my shoulder to lean on. xxxxxxxxx

Back