• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Just need your strengthening powers again Morse. Please help me cope with whatever the outcome is for our special man. If it is the big C, please help him face all that will mean xx

No matter what anyone says about grief and about time healing all wounds, the truth is there are certain sorrows that never fade away until the heart stops beating and the last breath is taken.

Last edited:
Thank you for replying and I am sorry that by posting on here I keep bumping the thread up. But as I am alone 24/7 I have no other outlet for this relentless grief.

I am trying to work out how to start a Blog so that I can 'talk' there and not continue to intrude on RU's space.

Thank you for replying and I am sorry that by posting on here I keep bumping the thread up. But as I am alone 24/7 I have no other outlet for this relentless grief.

I am trying to work out how to start a Blog so that I can 'talk' there and not continue to intrude on RU's space.

Don't apologise & you're not intruding. The vast majority of us here have also lost a beloved pet & understand all too well the pain. Sending hugs xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jane I can't think of a more appropriate place for you to continue to express your feelings about Morse than the Rainbow Bridge section of a rabbit forum. You don't need to apologise. x

Jane I can't think of a more appropriate place for you to continue to express your feelings about Morse than the Rainbow Bridge section of a rabbit forum. You don't need to apologise. x

I agree. You don't need to apologise, Jane.

Thinking of you and sending a hug xx

In life I loved you dearly,
In death I love you still.
In my heart you hold a place
no one could ever fill

xxxx

Last edited:
((((Hugs)))), never apologise for posting Jane.

If we can help at all, then post as often as you need, we are your friends, I just wish I could do more.

Take care xxxx

Try not to feel guilty Jane. You adored him & now another bunny is going to have a truly amazing life with you. No, he will never replace Morse, but he will hopefully give you lots of love & happy times xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back