• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

i can't believe it has been a whole year jane, thinking of you today and i hope you are feeling morse's presence more than ever xxx

Morse is so much 'still with us' that I can hardly believe it is the anniversary of his passing. Love and gentle hugs, Jane.

Thinking of you and Morse. He was such a special soul bunny and although I never got to meet him, I know how much he means to you.

"Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim."

Sorry i missed tbis Jane. Gone but ever forgotten

Morse will always be on our minds

Hugs for you , fee x

Today is going to be so hard Morse and to have you here in your physical form would be such a comfort. If I am to be hospitalised I really dont know what I'll do. But I do know that I cant go on like this.

So I am relying on the presence of your spirit and all the strength that has given me in the past to get me through today and all that will involve. I dont want to be hospitalised but neither do I want the situation I am now in to continue as I am so very ill.

Last edited:
Oh Jane ((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))))) I was not aware that you are facing this challenge today. :(
Thinking of you and hoping that all will be well. Morse is always with you, never forget that. And you are always in my prayers and thoughts. xxxx

Oh Jane, I am so sorry, I had no idea.

Sending you love and strength to enable you to do what you need to do today.

I know Morse is with you, willing you on, he will not let you fail.

Please take care, love always xxx

Back