• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Dear Jane,

You are always there for everyone, and now it is our time to be here for you. Sending you some positive vibes for improvement soon. (((((Hugs)))).

*PLEASE DONT QUOTE*

Morse, I know that you were ALWAYS able to do just this

pF9X4J6.png

So many humans judge those of us who have hidden illnesses, we can be held responsible for not 'getting better'. We can be accused of 'self pity'. 'attention seeking' and worse. But you ALWAYS knew that my illness is not within my control, that I cannot just 'think positively', 'think of the millions of people worse off than me', 'choose to feel better'.....blah....blah.....blah.

I just have no fight left Morse and without you here I am finding it harder and harder to keep going.

:cry: I’m so sorry. I know there isn’t much I can say that would help :cry: I hope that you can find some comfort from your furry friends, and those of us that understand depression.

Thinking of you and sending vibes and hugs xx

I don't often come to this section Jane but I noticed Morse has his post bumped.

I'm only a PM away if you ever just need to speak. xx
I'm sure Morse is still there, watching and listening. Sending love x

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I like to remember the Inspector too. :love:
He continues to be very much a part of this forum and our lives, which is a testament to his indomitable personality.

Sending hugs to you, Jane. xxxxxxx

Back