• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

tn1cO9b.jpg

FreEDwJ.jpg

RaayhuE.jpg

:love: thinking of you xx

Jane, I am sure IM can see all the lovely sentiments and photos you post in his memory and is honored you miss him as much as he misses you. Hugs.

I could not bring myself to post on here yesterday :cry::cry:I will never, ever ‘get over’ losing my most precious friend. How fitting that forever more he will now share an Anniversary of passing with Captain Sir Tom Moore. Two extraordinary beings who touched the lives of people they may have never even met.

1zzUfqU.jpg

AdDC7Nq.jpg

Xxxx

I could not bring myself to post on here yesterday :cry::cry:I will never, ever ‘get over’ losing my most precious friend. How fitting that forever more he will now share an Anniversary of passing with Captain Sir Tom Moore. Two extraordinary beings who touched the lives of people they may have never even met.

1zzUfqU.jpg

AdDC7Nq.jpg

Xxxx

:love::love::love: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Sending hugs. I :love: that picture of Morse looking right into our souls. He was so photogenic and had such an expressive face.

I can imagine Capt. Sir Tom and The Inspector having a good natter together. :love:

Thinking of you on this somber anniversary, Jane. Many comforting hugs winging their way to you. xxxxx

So even if tomorrow is my last day, if all those I loved are waiting for me then that tomorrow will be a good day too.” ~ Captain Sir Tom Moore

5n1RYvD.jpg

Back