• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Thank you. Sorry that it is not possible for me to post on The Inspector's Memorial Thread without the thread being bumped up.

As previously mentioned, I only post as it helps me feel close to him. As visiting a Grave may help some people who have lost their Soul Mate. But I am aware that some people dont see it like that.

Some losses are impossible to come to terms with and the grief does not lessen over time :cry:

Please stay especially close today Morse, I really need you. You are my one true Soul Mate and I cant get through today without you xx

SN3tje9.png

EdAzYaJ.jpg

Concurrent time and multiverse theory. All time exists in one instant. He's still here. May he be with you today. xxx

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Jane. I am sorry I have not posted more to your threads.

I was not sure what I would feel when my bunnies left this world, but there have been some striking hints since that I have no doubt is them. If mine are still reaching me, with the blows my faith and heart have taken in the last year or so, then with the undeniable connection that you and Morse exhibited, he is with you this day, every day and forever.

(((((((Hugs)))))) and gentle vibes coming your way to help you through whatever you face today. xxxxxxxxx

I'm so sorry I have been absent recently Jane - I've been away and got a bit behind with things.

Thinking of you and sending love and gentle ((( hugs ))) your way xxx

Jane,

Not everyone has been given the wonderful gift/blessing of having a relationship with another living being as special as your relationship with Morse. It is something a person needs to experience first hand to fully understand. I am truly fortunate that I have been given that same gift so I know that you and Morse became a part of each other and neither of you would ever be alone again.

Jane,

Not everyone has been given the wonderful gift/blessing of having a relationship with another living being as special as your relationship with Morse. It is something a person needs to experience first hand to fully understand. I am truly fortunate that I have been given that same gift so I know that you and Morse became a part of each other and neither of you would ever be alone again.

I am so grateful for your understanding T. The relationship I had with THe Inspector was a once in a lifetime thing. However much longer I may live and whatever I do I will never find a relationship to equal that which I shared with Inspector Morse the unique and totally irreplaceable Rabbit xx

Thank you Becky, for taking the time to post when you have just lost your dear little friend Shaun xx

Back