• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Tis only we who grieve
They do not leave
They are not gone
They look upon us still
They walk among the valleys now
They stride upon the hill
Their smile is in the summer sky
Their grace is in the breeze
Their memories whisper in the grass
Their calm is in the trees
Their light is in the winter snow
Their tears are in the rain
Their merriment runs in the brook
Their laughter in the lane
Their gentleness is in the flowers
They sigh in autumn leaves
They do not leave
They are not gone
Tis only we who grieve
If only we could see the splendour of the land
To which our loved ones are called from you and me
We’d understand
If only we could hear the welcome they receive
From old familiar voices all so dear
We would not grieve
If only we could know the reason why they went
We’d smile and wipe away the tears that flow
And wait content.

Anon

O30FpLe.jpg

hJZE0WT.jpg

xxxx

You are so fortunate to have been a part of Morse's life and to have him a part of yours. He will never leave you Jane.

You were so lucky to have found each other. It truly is a love story with once in a lifetime love.

Thank you T, I am certainly very lucky to have been gifted time with such an amazing Rabbit. He is irreplaceable and he will always be my Number 1. I am not ashamed to admit that, he was beyond special. My absolute soul mate xx

Thank you T, I am certainly very lucky to have been gifted time with such an amazing Rabbit. He is irreplaceable and he will always be my Number 1. I am not ashamed to admit that, he was beyond special. My absolute soul mate xx

I love all of my bunnies dearly. That being said, it is hard to deny that one of my current bunnies makes me smile just a bit wider than the rest. So I know what you mean by having a number 1.0 (I like to think the others are my l.01, 1.02, …)

Back