• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

Jane ,
You give so many of us support and hope ,so in that way you are our morse. Ican understand why he is so special to you.

That poem is gorgeous, Jane. I am at work and now have a lump in my throat. Will read it again later after work.

The Inspector was an incredibly special and unique rabbit and I am completely sure that his spirit is living on :love:

What a beautiful and moving poem. :love: You are always able to find such lovely words, Jane.
Remembering our dear Inspector with you this day, and every day. He was and always will be one in a million. :love: xxxx

Dear Jane,

What a lovely poem. I would expect nothing less than that from a lovely person (who always has such wonderful pictures too).

S81biLP.jpg

xx

Me and my bunnies are sending you and your pets lots of hugs. If you were my Morse I would give your long soft ears pets as I saw the love in your beautiful brown expressive eyes.

Back