• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

7zuHdbW.jpg

7RDp1TV.jpg

FScyqEC.jpg

Beautiful :love:

I am reading the story of Inspector Morse for the first time. He was a really strong bunny. You are so lucky to have had a wonderful life with him.

Inspector Morse sleep in the lights.. His light will continue to shine and live with a tree. I wanted to do a little thing for him soul.
For the cherished soul of Inspector Morse;
https://bagis.ogemvak.org.tr/sertifika/b8c827a6-a794-4b17-a5ad-ad3c28ce294c

This is amazing :love:

I love every single picture of Inspector Morse. You can see his beautiful soul reflecting in every one [emoji175]

To have a bond like that with your bunny is to be cherished. I can see why you love him so much. He understood your pain and loved you more for it and helped you through the bad days. I get that totally.

Inspector Morse has touched me personally. Not only by reading your posts about him on here which are an inspiration to all of us. He also has helped us with his charity when Mr Chief needed it most. I don't know if my boy would be alive today if it wasn't for Inspector Morse and you Jane.

I have a unique bond with Mr Chief so I understand how much you miss him. Inspector Morse has made it possible for me to love my bunny every day and when I cuddle him I often think of Inspector Morse and you for making it all possible.

Thank you Inspector Morse with all my heart. You will always be remembered. Binky free with all your bunny friends beautiful bunny [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love every single picture of Inspector Morse. You can see his beautiful soul reflecting in every one [emoji175]

To have a bond like that with your bunny is to be cherished. I can see why you love him so much. He understood your pain and loved you more for it and helped you through the bad days. I get that totally.

Inspector Morse has touched me personally. Not only by reading your posts about him on here which are an inspiration to all of us. He also has helped us with his charity when Mr Chief needed it most. I don't know if my boy would be alive today if it wasn't for Inspector Morse and you Jane.

I have a unique bond with Mr Chief so I understand how much you miss him. Inspector Morse has made it possible for me to love my bunny every day and when I cuddle him I often think of Inspector Morse and you for making it all possible.

Thank you Inspector Morse with all my heart. You will always be remembered. Binky free with all your bunny friends beautiful bunny [emoji178][emoji178][emoji178]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

:love:

Back