• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

The Inspector is always around - just not visibly. The love and bond you two share is stronger than death.

Thinking of you xxx

Thank you, had some really bad news yesterday and I really needed to be able to hold The Inspector. He did send me this though

Nei6ppP.jpg

I don't have Morse to comfort me in times of need; I have you and that means a lot to me.

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

All The Inspector gives to me he also gives to all my friends. Be those friends ones I actually meet 'in real life' or those I 'meet' via cyberspace xx

(((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))

All The Inspector gives to me he also gives to all my friends. Be those friends ones I actually meet 'in real life' or those I 'meet' via cyberspace xx

I really needed those hugs today. Sending you a big batch of hugs in return. ((((((((((Hugs))))))))

Very much needed here today T and thank you xx
You are a special lady Jane, and thinking of you, which I do often, brings a smile to my heart. You may be across an ocean, yet you are always in my heart and mind. This is why I know that Morse is just a neuron and a heartbeat away from you Jane.

Back