• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspector Morse~ 2nd February 2014. A Tribute to a Legend

VXdaGU7.jpg

VUPAPCV.jpg

Lovely sentiment and photo.
Sending you hopes for a 2020 filled with sunny days.

Oh Morse, I am right back in that 'bad place' again. I am trying so hard not to give in, as you would never want that although you would understand. I love you and miss you every second of every day.

w6RhjDc.jpg

2d6djm0.jpg

ZWwn6Il.jpg

Jane, I am so sorry that things are so bad for you.

Always here if you want to chat xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, at least I know that Inspector Morse is in my heart and he always will be xx
This is so true. Please believe that you are in my heart and the hearts of many others too.
It is so unfair that you are depressed when you give others so much joy.

Thinking of you, Jane and remembering the Inspector - a deep and wise soul, with never-ending compassion and unconditional love. If only more humans were like that, the world would be a much happier and safer place xxx

I know we're approaching that time of year again. I will never forget Inspector Morse, and to a certain extent I feel he is always with all of us here. I feel his presence each time I come back to RU. And of course, I see him through you and your devotion to one another. I know were it possible he would be with you here today and yes, in your heart he always will be. :love:

We all miss you, Inspector. :cry: xxxx

(((((((((((((((((((Huge hugs))))))))))))))))))))) Jane xxxxx

Morse is one of those buns you never forget, even if you never met him, and that's because of how you shared him with us and your love for him shines through.

I'm not here often but I'll never forget Inspector Morse and, in turn, you Jane. Whenever I come back to the forum I check to see how you're getting on Jane. I'm sorry you're feeling low at the moment but you're such an amazing person who has helped and supported so many. You've also touched our lives with your sharing of your special buns like Morse.

Take Care Jane and thank you for continuing to support us after all these years xx

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Morse is one of those buns you never forget, even if you never met him, and that's because of how you shared him with us and your love for him shines through.

I'm not here often but I'll never forget Inspector Morse and, in turn, you Jane. Whenever I come back to the forum I check to see how you're getting on Jane. I'm sorry you're feeling low at the moment but you're such an amazing person who has helped and supported so many. You've also touched our lives with your sharing of your special buns like Morse.

Take Care Jane and thank you for continuing to support us after all these years xx

Oh gosh, your post means so much to me. Thank you :love: I am blessed in that I was lucky enough to share time with Inspector Morse. He taught me so much :love: He really was unique and totally irreplaceable xx

Oh gosh, your post means so much to me. Thank you :love: I am blessed in that I was lucky enough to share time with Inspector Morse. He taught me so much :love: He really was unique and totally irreplaceable xx
It's all true. Take care xx

DearJane.
1000 posts for Morse on this solem day, and 1000 hugs for you.
Jane, I am so glad you found each other. Morse gave you as much excellent care as you gave him.

Last edited:
Back